General conditions (step 1 of the survey)
This website and survey are owned and operated by Z-AIR. These Terms and Conditions set forth the terms and conditions under which you may participate in the JetRacer® Experience Sweepstakes.
This survey provides visitors with the opportunity to enter a random drawing in which 100 (one hundred) participants will be pre-selected to participate in the JetRacer® Experience. By accessing or using our service website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to these
terms and conditions.
In order to access this survey and/or participate in the sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and have the legal authority, right and freedom to accept these Terms and Conditions. You are not permitted to access this survey and/or participate in the lottery if this is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Eligible to participate in the JetRacer® Experience Sweepstakes are individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age (or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction)
- Must weigh less than 200 pounds
- Must successfully submit a self-declaration of medical fitness
- Must be able to travel to the United States
100 participants will be randomly selected from all eligible lottery participants. The Z-AIR team will then conduct individual interviews to narrow the list down to 25 participants.
These 25 participants will be invited to participate in the JetRacer® Experience to be held in the United States (exact location to be confirmed).
The breakdown of expenses between Z-AIR and the participants is as follows:
At Z-AIR's expense
- JetRacer® experience (2 days and 2 nights)
- Theoretical training
- Simulator training
- If validated, flight(s) on JetRacer®
- Hotel accommodation
- Official kit (certificate, T-shirt...)
At participant's expense
- Administrative expenses (passport, visa, ESTA)
- Return flights from country of residence to the United States
- Local transportation (within the United States)
- Meals outside of the JetRacer® Experience
- Any other expenses
Retention of the right to change the offering
Z-AIR may, without notice, change the Services; cease to provide the Services or certain elements of the Services we offer; or limit certain aspects of the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily without notice or liability for any reason.
Information we collect and how we use that information
There are three categories of information we collect: (1) Information you
provide to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of
website; (3) Information we collect from third parties.
We use your information in a variety of ways. What we do with your information depends on when and what we collect it.
- Your personal data (such as your name, email address,
phone number, weight) is used to determine your eligibility for the
JetRacer® Experience and to provide you with important information regarding the outcome of the
sweepstakes and, if successful, to arrange next steps
- Your communication history with us (calls, emails,
communications, social media communications) are used to operate, protect,
improve and optimize our service and to personalize your experience
- We may use the information you provide to customize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs,
rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities
I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions. I understand that any violation of the above terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of my JetRacer® Experience
Personal data (step 2 of the survey)
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Gender (M / F / Prefer not to disclose)
- Contact information (e-mail and phone number)
- Country of residence